Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Babysitters

Since I have gone back to work, Kegan gets to spend his weekdays with his two Grandmas. He spends 3 days a week with Maw Maw and most Saturdays with Grandma. I miss him so much when I'm at work but he seems to have some good times.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you started this. I am going to send the e address to all in Tennessee that can access a computer :0) Love Mom/ Maw Maw

adamnikyo said...

Lookin pretty sly in that last pic.

Anonymous said...

Look at that handsome little man. Our grandsome is an absolute little angel. We love him and of course Mom and Dad lots. Glad you started this Beth, it will make it nice for all family far and near to keep up with the happenings of this new family. Love you all. Grandma and Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Hope to see this little guy in person soon.
Ann