Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Eight months old!

Kegan turned 8 months old today! The time has simply flown by and every minute has been priceless. He has grown into such a character. He has begun to experiment with the different ways of movement and has achieved the "every-which-way rollover". He can now get into sitting position from his stomach, and he has already been pulling up on everything and everyone. He can stand up for a period of time holding on to furniture or a leg. Pretty sure he may decide to skip crawling altogether. Yikes!!!! He now likes to sleep on his belly whether we like it or not. He is a really good eater and likes pretty much everything he tries ( still not a fan of green beans though). He sometimes gets a case of what can best be described as "food aggression". Just like a little dog, if you get too close to that baby cookie while he is eating it he gets pissed! But most of the time Kegan is a sweet little love. He loves to cuddle and loves to hold hands. He is a good sport and is so patient. He will put up with about anything! We love him soooooo much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our lives are truly blessed with Kegan. He is an absolute joy to be with.......all the time.
We love him so much.................too!
Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Stef

Benberly said...

Yeah, I must admit the pressure is on with having my baby boy. Not just for looks because your little man is a doll....but personality wise I just love him and am so glad you and Mikey were blessed with such a spirited, friendly little angel. Maybe that's why my guy won't come out...he can't handle the Kegan pressure. Tell your kid to stop being cute and fun k? Just do it for me and the sake of my poor sore stretch marked belly, together we can maybe get my baby out...

The Goodman Family said...

Gosh....always sooo Happy. I love him! Are you baby hungry yet? I was when Brae turned 8 months. Not sure why? It quickly passed and the thought of it now makes me crraazzyy! Must see you all soon!

Cindy Schommer said...

You can see the joy he brings to the family. I can also see his grandpa Fabian in him. I hope I can meet him soon in person. Love you all Aunt Cindy from Minnesota